8 de julio de 2010

outfits and more




H&M skirt, Lefties t-shirt, Blanco shirt and Primark necklace and purse.



Opposite skirt, Massimo Dutti basic t-shirt and Clockhouse blazer.





The thing is tomorrow i'm going on a cruise with my family and i'll be out for like 2 weeks..., so this post will be a bit long. I think i'll be posting via bersssine.tumblr.com , for you to check it out.
I'm packing my things, and my sister (who i'm sharing the suitcase with) told me to not pack a lot of stuff, because she knows me well... she knows that sometimes i'm a little exagerated hahaha, so now some of my patterned and a few of my striped friends will have to stay here in my lovely closet.



Lo que pasa es que mañana me voy a un crucero con mi familia y estaré fuera como por dos semanas...así que este post será largo. Creo que estaré posteando por berssine.tumblr.com, para que lo vean.
Estoy haciendo mi equipaje y mi hermana (con la que comparto la maleta) me dijo que no metiera muchas cosas, porque me conoce bien... y sabe que a veces soy un poco exagerada hahaha, así que por ahora algunos de mis amigos estampados y rayados tendrán que quedarse aquí en mi querido armario.


______________________________________________________________________




And look what i've bought in Zara! (a lot of time ago, but i haven't posted it...)
Just love them, although they are a bit uncomfortable, the platform is very unstable...But i'll learn how to walk with them properly.









And now, my perfect summer style:


Stripe t-shirts can be found in any store



topshop sunglasses for 36$




Blanco clogs (in sale 15€)


you can find similar shorts in H&M for only 9.95€


I love this style for daily walks or for going out with friends to the city,
unfortunately the city i live in, Seville, it's too hot in summer, so your feet need to be fresh using flip flops as well as your legs because using jeans would be like being in a sauna ;).


 


Me encanta este estilo para paseos a diario o para salir con tus amigos/as por la ciudad. Desgraciadamente la ciudad en la que vivo, Sevilla, es muy calurosa en verano, por lo que tus pies necesitan estar frescos usando sandalias así como tus piernas, porque usar vaqueros sería como estar en un sauna ;)






That's all for today.

A lot of kisses. See you when i'm back.

Ber.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Nota: solo los miembros de este blog pueden publicar comentarios.