5 de julio de 2010

Sunday, Bloody Sunday.




Everything but the t-shirt and the sandals are from H&M.


Don't you all hate Sundays? Especially during school year...I get moody when i think tomorrow is Monday, the beginning of a new week full of exams and homework...BUT i'm so glad to say i'm enjoying my holidays right now and i don't have to worry about getting notes from friends that truly have paid attention at class.

And the best part of all is that sales have started! my eyes are delighted everytime they see so many cheap and beautiful clothes.

I mean...for example, look what i bought today :



Both things? Only 25€.

If sales haven't started in your country, you should have your eyes open, because the best things always get bought the first; and mysteriously all those clothes you saw two years ago appear with no logical explanation.




I'm going to my lovely bed.
a lot of kisses!



Ber.

3 comentarios:

  1. NI TE GUSTA H&M ! xD

    ResponderEliminar
  2. AMO ESAS FOTOOOOOOOOOOSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
    SALES SUPER BIEEEN :D

    ResponderEliminar

Nota: solo los miembros de este blog pueden publicar comentarios.