13 de agosto de 2010

crazy






Winter, I need you now! I can't stand this 45ºC every day. I need some rain and reasons to have a hot chocolate...
I know that in a few months I'll be missing the sun, and being warm the whole day...but that's why we have the heating :).

 


Invierno, te necesito ahora! No puedo soportar los 45ºC cada día. Necesito un poco de lluvia y razones para tomarme un chocolate caliente...Sé que unos meses extrañaré el sol y estar calentita todo el día...pero para eso tenemos la calefacción :).





And changing subject...I have a lot of whims today!


I feel like...

having a delicious caramel Frappuccino:



eating a creamy pistachio ice cream:




Reading The Nanny Diaries, god what a hilarious book:





And watching Skins series 2 lying in my bed:




After I end this season I'll start watching the third and the fourth again, which are the best for me:







Ber.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Nota: solo los miembros de este blog pueden publicar comentarios.