7 de octubre de 2010

New shoes










Zara pants, Blanco tee, C&A blazer, Mustang shoes.


Very happy... everything's going well lately, and that leaves a good feeling in me.
School is getting harder and harder every time, and sometimes I feel I'm not giving my 100%, and I guess thinks have to change. Just two years left to go to college...

Anyway, tomorrow is Friday! my most beloved day :). I'm going out with my friends from the new school I'm in. Very excited about it, they're are wonderful girls :)


That's it for today.
Kisses!

Ber.

3 comentarios:

  1. This outfit is fantastic! I love it!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hello! Guess what? You GOT STITCHED BY US! WE LOVE YOUR STYLE!!!
    Check your photo here at our blog and do FOLLOW!!

    http://androgenousmuse.blogspot.com/

    ResponderEliminar

Nota: solo los miembros de este blog pueden publicar comentarios.